Are you interested in replacing a missing tooth with dental implants? Although dental implants are artificial, they often last much longer than standard teeth and in many cases, will last a lifetime of heavy wear and tear.
Dental implants equal a lifetime of oral health happiness if you remember these basic tenets of implants:
– Lost and missing teeth affect your facial structure, which will make you look older and weaker than normal. Dental implants can restore the lost youth due to a sunken facial structure by restoring missing teeth.
– Dental implants can be used to correct spacing malocclusions between teeth.
– Your jawbone can weaken over time if you are missing any teeth. Strengthen your teeth with implants.
– Due to the fact that implants are installed directly into your jawbone, they will hold much stronger and better than can be expected from dentures or other similar tooth replacements. Via a process called Osseointegration, the bond between implant and bone will strengthen over time.
– Dental implants can prevent the deterioration of your social life and work opportunities that tend to occur if you have missing teeth.
For help with implants, Dr. Paul R. Downing and our team at White Knoll Comprehensive Dentistry are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Lexington, South Carolina, please contact us at 803-785-9991 to speak with a member of our team. Don’t let missing teeth control your life. It’s time to fight back and get the smile you deserve!